How to fix front teeth nicked

The teeth front jagged or irregular usually can be arranged with cosmetic dentistry. If your teeth are broken, chipped or misshapen, a dentist can iron out and link your teeth to restore or fill the gaps between them. You can also apply a veneer or cover the front of teeth to improve your appearance. In some cases, your dentist may recommend a crown or cap on teeth that are misshapen.


  1. Go to the dentist as soon as possible if you break some teeth in an accident. If the root is exposed in one of the teeth you can lose unless solutions the problem quickly. You can save the parts of teeth that are broken and return them to the dentist. If you have jagged or sharp edges broken teeth, dental wax apply until you can see your dentist so you do not hurt the lips, gums or tongue.
  2. Ask your dentist iron out and soften the edges jagged teeth. The cheapest method to fix the front teeth is chipped or the irregular parts give them a way to fill nicked parts. Your dentist will use a file to smooth the jagged edges all. This procedure works best with teeth that have minor defects.
  3. The dentist will match the color of your front teeth and fill the rest areas are deformed. The dentist is also able to match the color and shape of the missing teeth and attach them to existing teeth with a light high-intensity binding parts. This method is very quick and painless. The link tooth works best with minor defects or intermediate importance.
  4. Ask your dentist if the dental veneer can serve you. It is also called laminate teeth are made of porcelain and cover the front, hiding the jagged edges. Your dentist takes impressions of your teeth and calls for the porcelain veneer to a dental laboratory. Places your jagged teeth in light of high intensity union. This works well if they are healthy and free of cavities.
  5. Ask your dentist cover teeth with dental crowns if they decay or are too short to make a joint or placing a sheet. Dental crowns are made of porcelain to match the color of your teeth. You need dental treatment as a root canal, you will do so before placing the new crown on top of the jagged and sharp teeth.